Are you looking for a dentist in Fulham, London, SW6? If so, look no further. There are many dentists in Fulham and the surrounding areas and you may ask why should we choose you. Well, there are a number of reasons which we hope will help you make the decision to choose us as your dental practice.
WHY CHOOSE PROGRESSIVE DENTISTRY?
- Dental expertise. Dr Nissit Patel, our Principal Dentist, is a recognized dental expert with over 17 years experience. He has achieved the prestigious qualification of Master of Clinical Dentistry in Prosthodontics from Kings College, London and was a clinical teacher at Guys Hospital for 7 years from 2007-2014. He is now part of the post graduate panel at Kings College on the MClinDent program.
- Minimally Invasive Ethos. No longer should you put up with out dated dentistry and a 'drill and fill' culture. We are minimally invasive and will aim to preserve your teeth for the long term.
- Advanced technology. We are one of only a few practices in the UK, let alone Fulham, to offer the Waterlase i Plus and Epic 10 diode lasers. This technology has transformed the way we perform treatments. We hardly ever use scalpels for surgery, can clean deep gum pockets like nothing else, sterilise root canals far more than the convention, need far less anaesthetic, perform small fillings without the need for a drill, help to heal ulcers and cold sores and much more.
- Communication. Seeing is believing. We will show you everything we do using intra oral cameras, SLR digital photographs and digital x rays so that you know exactly what is happening in your mouth.
- Flexibility. We offer appointments 6 days a week, early morning and late evening. We have appointments to suit, please just ask.
- Portfolio. Dr Patel has completed thousands of cases with stunning results. We have a Case of the Month available to view on our website: http://www.progressivedentistry.co.uk/the-news/category/case-of-the-month/
- Word of mouth referrals. If you would like to speak with someone who has had similar treatments, we will put you in touch with them so that they can share their experiences with you.
- Continuity of care. Are you fed up of seeing a different dentist every time? No more. You will see the same dentist each time. After all, dental care is built on trust and developing a professional relationship. This is not possible if you see a different dentist every appointment and have to explain your history every time. This is not 'care'.
- Good transport links. We are just a stones throw from Putney Bridge Underground station, a ten minute walk (brisk!) from Putney Train station and there are also a number of buses which stop at Fulham High Street including 14, 74, 220, 414, 430. Parking is also available on Fulham High Street and surrounding roads such as Bishops Avenue, Fulham Road, New Kings Road for example.
- Commitment to education. We never stop learning and keeping up to date. Our dentists not only attend hundreds of hours of professional learning per year but Dr Patel also provides webinars and acts as a mentor to other dentists.
So, if you would like to choose us for your dental care please get in touch:
Tel 0207 7311162