It is Christmas eve and the big day is nearly here. Here are some use useful tips to avoid any dental disasters on Christmas day (when all dentists are closed!):
1. Avoid hard, crunchy sweets especially if you have large fillings or have had extensive dentistry
2. Drink from a cup or plastic glass rather than a bottle. An inadvertent knock could fracture an incisor!
3. Drink responsibly- falling over after a few too many may ruin your Christmas smile
4. If you grind your teeth at night please and have a night guard, please wear it!
5. Clean your teeth properly after indulging in all of those lovely treats. Cleaning in between teeth is especially important.
We are open today until 12pm, so if you do have a dental disaster this morning, please feel free to call us.