If you are missing teeth, then you have probably already done some research into dental implants. However, unless you have already undergone treatment you may be unaware of what the process involves. Well , we can simply it for you in 10 simple steps:
- Full diagnostic planning- a full clinical examination, x rays, photographs and study models
- CT scan of the area
- Digital planning on specialist software
- Fabrication of surgical stent if required
- Place dental implant(s)
- Allow healing of 12 weeks
- Take impressions
- Place temporary teeth ( for multiple implants) or final tooth (single implant)
- Monitor and maintain
Of course, there are variations to this plan and we can place immediate temporary teeth on the day of implant placement if conditions allow.
Dr Nissit Patel has over 12 years experience in placing and restoring dental implants using multiple systems. These include Nobel Biocare, Astra, Southern, Implant Direct, Blue Sky Bio, Straumann to name a few.
If you are considering dental implants, we are offering a FREE no obligation consultation with Dr Patel. Restore your smile and confidence today, call us!