Putney Bridge is due to close for essential repair works in July. The bridge is one of London's busiest river crossings and the closure will cause significant inconvenience to local residents and business. It is the primary route to access the practice by car and therefore alternative means of transport should be considered.
The good news is that there are numerous ways to reach us. Here is a guide:
1. Putney Bridge underground station, on the District line, is just a 5 minute walk away.
2. Putney overground station, located on Putney High Street, is only a 15 minute walk away.
3. Many buses stop at Fulham High Street including 14, 74, 220, 414 and 430. Buses will stop just before the bridge during the closure and there will be shuttle buses running to the other side.
4. Boris bikes station can be located on Bishops Avenue next to Bishops Park tennis courts.
5. By car, use Wandsworth Bridge to reach Parsons Green and then head down New Kings Road to Fulham Road. There is parking on Fulham High Street at just 40p per hour! Hammersmith Bridge can also be used. Head on to Fulham Palace Road, past Charing Cross Hospital on to Fulham Palace Road.
6. If you are local: walk, cycle or run!
If you have any queries on how to reach us, please call or e mail us. We will arrange the best way for you to get to us with minimal fuss.