As our name suggests, we are Progressive in nature and continually improving. We do not believe in standing still. So what's new? Well, we have had many improvements this year within the practice. These include:
1. New LED lights fitted throughout the practice just this weekend. These are energy efficient, produce minimal heat and last for many years. Environmentally friendly and emit wonderful light for dental work.
2. New sterilisation equipment. We have purchased a new Little Sister 2010 autoclave with a data printer to verify the correct sterilisation temperatures have been reached.
3. New surgical flooring. Medical grade, non slip, anti bacterial and easy to clean.
4. E mail and text reminders sent for each appointment.
5. Consent forms sent via Echosign, an online signing facility provided by Adobe. We are trying hard to go paper free!
As you can seen, it is not just the clinical side of dentistry that we improve upon. The little things matter, this is what makes us stand apart.
If you would like to visit our practice for your first initial examination and see the improvements first hand, please contact us 0207 7311162 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org