We would like to wish you all a very happy new year. Christmas is over with the daily grind in full swing. New Year is typically a time for resolutions and a plan to improve ones health, fitness, diet or general approach to life. We have a few simple resolutions which you may want to consider for 2019:
- Improving oral hygiene. Oral health is linked to overall health and is simple to improve. Visit our hygienist this month for a full clean and jet wash and advice on how to maintain your gums.
- Whiten your smile. Everyone deserves white teeth and we can help. We have options that can lighten your smile and improve your self esteem from take home kits to LED and laser in chair whitening.
- Straighten your teeth. We love to correct crooked teeth and are experts in the most discreet techniques available today. Treatments taken from as little as 3 months- so why wait, start now and have straight teeth for Easter!
- General tooth MOT. If you have not been to see the dentist recently, now is the time. Early signs of decay can be reversed or removed with minimally invasive techniques which will prevent future problems.
- Replace your missing teeth. Dental implants are the next best thing to your own teeth. With digital dentistry, replacing missing teeth has never been so predictable. Come in for a free consultation and we will show you what modern day dentistry can do for you.
We have appointments 6 days a week, early morning, late evening and Saturday. Contact us today!