One of our favourite treatments is cosmetic bonding
. We can create stunning smiles in just one appointment, without drilling your teeth, without needles and without any pain. What's more, the treatment is far more affordable than porcelain veneers for example.
What is involved?
Cosmetic bonding can be explained in 5 simple steps:
- Full clinical examination (of course!!)
- Photographs and possibly a diagnostic wax up of the proposed new shape of your teeth
- Mock up to visualise the end result
- Cosmetic bonding completed using the latest high tech composite white fillings
- Monitoring and maintenance
For the best result, we advise tooth whitening prior to cosmetic bonding. The gold standard is Philips ZOOM LED in surgery whitening
followed by a period of home whitening.
Please take a look at a recent case completed by our expert dentist, Dr Nissit Patel, on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Progressive-Dentistry