We are often asked 'how much is an implant?"or " I am missing a few teeth, how much will it cost?" Our answer to this is it all depends on the planning. To provide the very best treatment, care and thought must go into the planning. After all, we are all different with varying needs and circumstances. One size does not fit all. Here are the steps to implant planning and treatment:
- Full clinical examination including x rays and study models
- CT scan(s)
- Digital virtual planning on software including the anticipated end result
- Fabrication of a surgical stent to ensure correct placement of implant(s)
- Placement of implant(s)
- Healing phase
- Temporary phase with crowns, bridges or dentures as required
- Definitive phase with final crown(s), bridge or denture
As can be seen, each stage takes time and, yes, money. Cheap dental implants simply do not exist; be very wary of cut price treatment!
If you would like a FREE consultation and discussion on dental implants
with our expert, Dr Nissit Patel, please call us.